What a shitty start to the day. My son was up, screaming at 4am. I had several nightmares last night that I can’t shake. I have a sore throat. And my husband and I had a fight.
And now I’m heading to work in a horrible mood.
So instead of focusing on all these shitty things, I’ve decided to focus on the good. The things I am grateful for. Like…
- my son is feeling better – finally!
- I can drink coffee again
- the sun is shining
- I have a great job
- I make enough money to support my family
- I’m going to a yoga class today
- my skin looks great
- everything outside is green
- my son was smiling and laughing this morning
- someone handed me their train transfer this morning as I was about to pay 🙂
- I got a new iPhone 6
- the sky is a beautiful blue
- I took a hot shower this morning
- I really like the people I work with
- my son gets to stay home with his dad, who loves him very much
- I can take a nice train into work and breathe and let go of anger
I still can’t shake my mood, but it’s a start.